PHILOSOPHY > RULES
Cowboy's rules for band members
These words to the wise are posted at Johnny Cash's cabin and at Jack's Tracks (where Garth Brooks made history) as well as other discerning
- Be alert.
- Be on time.
- Don't bring or invite anyone.
- Don't talk about your troubles.
- Don't mention the words "earphones", "headphones", "cans", "earmuffs" or the like.
- Be quiet when the Cowboy is speaking.
- Don't be timid or shy with your playing.
- Have a good day.
- Remember that it only takes three minutes to cut a hit record.